Author Topic: VIRTUALI: Will this...?  (Read 4173 times)

JamesChams

VIRTUALI: Will this...?
« on: June 09, 2010, 01:54:50 am »
Virtuali,

Will this product conflict with FSDT's AI vehicles or, perhaps, the "FSX Tool" at FSDT's Airports? ???
http://secure.simmarket.com/dirk-stuck-design-ground-x-traffic-basepack.phtml

"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VIRTUALI: Will this...?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 09:06:28 am »
If what the product description is correct, it works only in Germany, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Since we don't have any airports for that areas, I don't see why it would create problems.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »
Someone asked about that same program on the Aerosoft forum, and found it would conflict with AES.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

JamesChams

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 12:30:28 am »
If what the product description is correct, it works only in Germany, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Since we don't have any airports for that areas, I don't see why it would create problems.
virtuali,
Let me refine my question(s)...
I asked you this because I intend to replace the default AI pushback, refuel trucks, etc. with this product, but not including the current AES I have, and would NOT like to waste more money on a redundant AI app if yours and, maybe Mr. Oliver Pabst's, will do similar things yet, work well together...
1). Will your FSX tool do the exact same thing that this does ???.  I would just like one app. that works correctly for all features which AES and your seem to do plus the "future" FSX Tool; understand? ???

They plan on making the "next" updates for the U.S. and the entire FSX World or at least all the commercial fleet ones.  I assume they'll get around to yours sooner or later; but, let me clarify; since these replace FSX default AI,...

2). will this conflict with your setups, for any current airports, of how your AI work?
3). will it conflict with how the "FSX tool" features should work as you intend for it to do so?

I know, you've already said that you cannot talk about "unofficial releases" but I'm asking from a concept of its intended functionality as a standing point...
4). will they do the same things?  (Simple Yes or No is all that's required here).

PS: Thanks Mr. Bruce Hamilton; I'll go and look for that post...

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:35:04 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 01:58:30 pm »
As I've said (TOO many times already), we just can't comment on something that hasn't been announced so please, for the last time, stop trying to use every possible mean trying to get around this policy, with regard to our unannounced tool.

The only thing you can ask for, is possible issues with our existing airports, which I think it was already answered, when I've said that we tend to use our own ground vehicles so, I don't see how a tool that replaces the default ones would have any issues on our ground traffic.

However, some of our airports were made using a combination of custom and default ground vehicles.

I guess that, should this tool would eventually replace default ground vehicles on a region we have an airport in, you'll see those vehicles replacing the the default ones in our airports, where we used them. Which seems to be quite obvious, and not strictly related to our airports, it will be exactly the same with every other airport of the region that is going to be replaced that is using default ground AI.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:00:41 pm by virtuali »