Author Topic: All of my Dreamteam sceneries LAX Las Dfw Fll Ord Jfk phnom All Hawaii 1-2  (Read 655 times)

gdr1953

I recently reset my computer twice to clean out and fix a internet issue. After reinstalling FS9 all my other payware or freeware sceneries and payware aircraft reinstall no issues. But now non of my Dreamteam sceneries can be  reinstall through the add on manager due no connection with the scenery server. I end on another page where each column has a letter. And I try to enter the individual code and it is no accepted and when I close the window FS9 tells me that the individual airport is activated but when I shutdown FS9 non of the Dreamteam sceneries  activations are saved. And I am using the add on manager just downloaded from your site. Never this problem before ever. Need some help

GDR1953

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
If you go here, select the option to e-mail license keys:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/

Then use the keys in the e-mail. What may have happened is you were using the old keys back when Esellerate was the service provider that handled all the activations. Esellerate is no longer around, so they switched to a different provider, so a new set of keys were issued for that.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
In addition to that, if you use FS9, you should pay attention to this on the FS9 Products page:

https://fsdreamteam.com/products_fs9.html

Because of Esellerate closure and our switch to a new ecommerce provider ( QLM/Soraco ), you MUST update the Addon Manager for FS9 using the Stand-alone installer there, and you MUST do it as the LAST thing you do: first install all sceneries, then update the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9, then activate what needs to be activated.

If you don't do it in this order, installing a scenery after the Addon Manager will downgrade it to an older version (the scenery installers hasn't been updated) that doesn't support QLM, so activation won't work anymore. That's why the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9 must the installed AFTER all sceneries, as the last thing you do.