Author Topic: Air Force One Takeoff From OHAREX  (Read 29668 times)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
Re: Air Force One Takeoff From OHAREX
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 07:13:49 pm »
Not as bad as the first....However the edges are still jagged...like the gears in a 737 engine :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SirIsaac726

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2010, 04:22:28 am »
:( Very bad, I'm sorry to say so...  :-[
Huh???? I'm puzzled,since in the second shot it shows FPS at 44.9!!!!! :P Where does FPS have to be at to be great ???

The first show is in the 20s at what appears to be a small airport, with little traffic, and clear skies.  And to boot, you have really poor settings.

Great would be 20-30s at KJFK with heavy traffic, thunderstorms, and high settings. ;)

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:11 am »
Pup,

Basically what everyone is trying to say is that even at maximum performance, your computer(s) cannot run FSX very well.  I'm not even sure how well it can run FS9..  I use FS9 and mine looks 10x better than your FSX with my ASE, FS Global 2010, Birds Eye View, Ultimate Terrain, and REX..and even flying into the NYC area with FSDT's KJFK, Imagine Sim's KLGA and KEWR, Aerosoft's Manhattan, AND Mega Scenery, I still get 30+ FPS flying into it in payware aircraft with the aforementioned scenery and texture programs running. 

But we're not criticizing you.  We're just saying if you save up and invest in a new system, you can get so much better results than what you're getting now..you probably can't even comprehend the difference..  But if you're happy with what you have then by all means stick with it!  Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2010, 08:05:27 am »
Pup,

Basically what everyone is trying to say is that even at maximum performance, your computer(s) cannot run FSX very well.  I'm not even sure how well it can run FS9..  I use FS9 and mine looks 10x better than your FSX with my ASE, FS Global 2010, Birds Eye View, Ultimate Terrain, and REX..and even flying into the NYC area with FSDT's KJFK, Imagine Sim's KLGA and KEWR, Aerosoft's Manhattan, AND Mega Scenery, I still get 30+ FPS flying into it in payware aircraft with the aforementioned scenery and texture programs running. 

But we're not criticizing you.  We're just saying if you save up and invest in a new system, you can get so much better results than what you're getting now..you probably can't even comprehend the difference..  But if you're happy with what you have then by all means stick with it!  Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You hit it right on the head, except.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", SHIT it is broke!!!  :D  If you are going to subject your videos for us to watch then "by all means" fix it.  Computers are that one thing that you get what you pay for.  You try to get too cheap you get cheap results.  You need to put the shotgun to the PCs and get something worth displaying.  You still are a cool dude.  But all BS aside that computer is nothing to bragg about.....I too get great frames at JFK 40+ babe....all day!!!  So I will be looking foward to your new computer then the videos so you can get your James Camoron on in the flight sim world.  :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2010, 06:14:07 pm »
:( Very bad, I'm sorry to say so...  :-[
Huh???? I'm puzzled,since in the second shot it shows FPS at 44.9!!!!! :P Where does FPS have to be at to be great ???

The first show is in the 20s at what appears to be a small airport, with little traffic, and clear skies.  And to boot, you have really poor settings.

Great would be 20-30s at KJFK with heavy traffic, thunderstorms, and high settings. ;)
I have put my settings all to the right before and I can do it again to what kind of output I can get from FPS ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2010, 06:35:11 pm »
Pup,

LET me put this out and try to follow along: Intel Dual Core 2180 at 2 GHZ, OC at 2.985 GHZ 4GB RAM and a Geforce GT 9500 1024 RAM. If you can grasp all of that in a single context to start with; I can say for sure I'll be able to run FSX. :D

SirIsaac726

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2010, 07:44:53 pm »
Pup,

LET me put this out and try to follow along: Intel Dual Core 2180 at 2 GHZ, OC at 2.985 GHZ 4GB RAM and a Geforce GT 9500 1024 RAM. If you can grasp all of that in a single context to start with; I can say for sure I'll be able to run FSX. :D

The processer is what kills it.  You should really have a Quad or i Core and then you'd have a great system for FSX.  But clearly, by your videos and screenshots, your system can barely handle it.  In fact, it seems as if FSX brings your PC to its knees.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2010, 07:51:50 pm »
I have to agree with Sir Issac.  That processor has to go right along with that graphics card.  Way outdated.  Settings all the way to the right or not you pics and video speak for itself.  Look at mine or someone elses and compare.  :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 10:26:43 am »
6GB of RAM wouldn't hurt either...
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2010, 04:36:39 pm »
I run on FS9 for now, but whould like to try FSX. But can my config handle it or what ???
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2010, 04:47:08 pm »
I run on FS9 for now, but whould like to try FSX. But can my config handle it or what ???
It should be able to handle FSX. :)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 05:06:30 pm »
I have put my settings all to the right

Why?  My system is comparable to yours, and I can't run them all maxed out.  In fact, a lot of my payware sceneries have specific slider recommendations for optimum results, and they are all in the mid range or slightly higher, none of them are on maximum.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 05:59:51 pm »
I have put my settings all to the right

Why?  My system is comparable to yours, and I can't run them all maxed out.  In fact, a lot of my payware sceneries have specific slider recommendations for optimum results, and they are all in the mid range or slightly higher, none of them are on maximum.
Are you using Fs9 or FSX Bruce?

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 06:05:42 pm »
Although I could be wrong. But it sounds like he might be talking about FSX.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2010, 04:34:37 pm »
But it sounds like he might be talking about FSX.

I was talking about FSX, but I do run FS9 as well.   :)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock