Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.

<< < (2/33) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: WebMaximus on September 27, 2022, 11:44:09 pm ---The simple solution of course is to avoid using the settings screen when you're in VR but still wanted to mention the result doing so. Maybe if possible, you could add something that would block the possibility opening the settings screen when called from inside VR. Where the user would receive a simple message telling them to only use the settings screen in 2D mode.
--- End quote ---

That would be the only option, since all the 2D dialogs for the settings page use a different kind of API ( wxWindows ), which can't be used in VR.

--- Quote ---Speaking of messages. Is there any way messages could also be received in VR?
--- End quote ---

We are looking into this. Keep in mind, none of this has any official documentation, it's all a bit of trial and error.

--- Quote ---Lastly, when it comes to PAX number which can be read from SimBrief, would it be a hard thing for you to code GSX to use the number of PAX from SimBrief when showing the animations of PAX boarding/deboarding? Instead of using the slider on the GSX settings screen where you can only choose from various estimates such as Normal, High etc if I recall correctly. Or maybe this is how it already works?
--- End quote ---

It's already like this. The Passenger density doesn't have any effect on the overall number of passengers, which is always taken either from the Payload or from SimBrief. The only thing the density slider controls, is the time distance between the generation of each passengers, resulting in a more dense crowd and less boarding time.

WebMaximus:
Fully understood, will keep my fingers crossed you'll find a good way for handling some of these things in VR. I would be happy to help you out with testing if needed, just let me know.

Thanks for the clarification around the PAX count. That is so cool your actual number of PAX from SimBrief is reflected in the animation of PAX!

rsm2000e:
Hi Umberto,
Please consider my request to add a "disable all stairs"  GLOBAL option for entire world airports - why?  For those simmers who fly tubeliner jets and park only at airports with jetways!  This would be greatly appreciated as opposed to needing to disable rear stairs at EACH AIRPORT you fly into...this is a highly desirable 'addition' and would seem easily programmed?  Just add a tickbox to the customize airports page?

Applause on a very very nice product - GSX Pro really is 'professional'!!

Cheers!

virtuali:

--- Quote from: rsm2000e on September 28, 2022, 03:42:26 pm ---Please consider my request to add a "disable all stairs"  GLOBAL option for entire world airports - why?  For those simmers who fly tubeliner jets and park only at airports with jetways! 
--- End quote ---

In most of the world, except for the US, the rear staircase is used for the cabin cleaning crew. Passengers won't use it if there's a jetway.

WebMaximus:
Any chance the passengers (as well as the cabin crew and the pilots) could be made visible when they're in the bus?

The way it is now where the bus looks completely empty when it pulls up by the aircraft, followed by lots of people poring out of the bus looks a bit weird. You kind of wonder where all those people came from when the bus was completely empty seconds earlier when you looked :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version