FS9 support > Honolulu FS9

Compatibility with MegaCity Hawaii

(1/6) > >>

jerel2k10:
Don't know if this has been asked/answered but was wondering if PHNL is compatible with MegaCity Hawaii?   If so, no problem I can uninstall it.   Thanks!

Silverbird:

--- Quote from: jerel2k10 on January 23, 2010, 08:36:48 pm ---Don't know if this has been asked/answered but was wondering if PHNL is compatible with MegaCity Hawaii?   If so, no problem I can uninstall it.   Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hi having both fsdt phnl and megascenery Hawaii for fs9 I get the error with the default phnl showing up so I had to disable the  megascenery scenery in the scenery library and everything went back to normal. virtuali from fsdt is looking into it. if you want you can try it with the demo running.  http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2645.0

Bender:
MegaCity Hawaii contains a number of Airport AFCADs, including PHNL.

Renaming the file PHNL-HonoluluIntl.BGL to PHNL-HonoluluIntl.BGX solved the conflict for me.
The file is in megaCityHawaiiOahu\Hawaii Oahu\scenery in your main FS9 directory.

BTW: The island and the airport look great in combination.

Hope this helps - Norman

Manty:
Hi there,

in order to have the FSDT PHNL terminal buildings show up properly you have to disable the file 'hawaii-004.BGL' in the megaCityHawaii main scenery folder, too. Otherwise some default buildings are overlapping the ones from FSDT. So there are 2 conflicting files: 'PHNL-HonoluluIntl.BGL' and 'hawaii-004.BGL'. In my opinion those 2 files don't change too much of the overall appearance of the megaCityHawaii scenery. At least for me it is sufficient and is quite good looking.

Greetings and big compliments to FSDT for such a great scenery !

Manty

jerel2k10:
This is good information.   Thanks for the help guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version