Author Topic: PKSIM SKCL passengers out  (Read 1206 times)

trisho0

PKSIM SKCL passengers out
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:55:17 pm »
I load a 737 in SKCL airport and parked in Gate B8. Launched GSX Services and later Passengers start climbing from the plane to outside of the Jetway. Am I missing something with P3Dv4.5 sim?
Patricio Valdes

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: PKSIM SKCL passengers out
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 06:44:27 am »
Does this scenery use SODE jetways. Maybe it's just the angle or I don't know enough about the airport, but it almost looks like you have other issues with the jetway itself.
Captain Kevin

trisho0

Re: PKSIM SKCL passengers out
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 05:54:42 pm »
Does this scenery use SODE jetways. Maybe it's just the angle or I don't know enough about the airport, but it almost looks like you have other issues with the jetway itself.
Hello Captain Kevin long time without touch I hope you are doing well.
OK, regarding on my question is from PKSIM - ALFONSO BONILLA ARAGĂ“N SKCL FSX P3D.
I have installed the scenery in FSX, P3dv4.5 and P3Dv5.2 (I have a Collection Sim in the same machine). The climbing GSX Pax is visible in both P3D v4 and v5. About FSX no questions about yet (lol).
My friend Captain Kevin to answer you, Yes the installed SKCL has SODE from the same Developer.
I think the kind of sliding Jetways the GSX doesn't go. For the standard Jetways SODE works as intended.
Patricio Valdes