Author Topic: [Suggestion] Deboarding busses ready to deboard when arriving at outside stand  (Read 1514 times)

scn_spotter

Hi guys,
I have an issue, concerning the bus deboarding on outside stands. In general, the deboarding function at stands works quite well and I´m happy to use it again and again. However, there is the point that the busses first need to start their run from the spawn point and to arrive when I call for deboarding when on blocks. I don´t know how it gets handled in other countries, nevertheless, in Germany, busses transporting the passengers from the outside stands to the terminal usually already wait for the arriving airplane at the stand position.

How do you guys think about it? Is it gererally possible for this little change to be considered to develop?

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards

Micha (scn_spotter)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
The problem is that GSX has no way of knowing that you want to actually call for deboarding. What happens if you're ferrying in an empty plane and you go straight to boarding. Then what. But then again, I guess the baggage loaders are already there when you get to the gate, and then they just drive off if you go straight to boarding, so who knows.
Captain Kevin