Products Support > Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood FSX/P3D

V5 elevation issue

<< < (2/12) > >>

virtuali:
We are working on it. We only updated the installer for KFLL, but haven't change any file so, it's likely required to do the same fix we did for all the other sceneries, which is redoing the exclude and adding GSX/SODE jetways.

curt1:
I installed KFLL into V5 today, and noticed there is an elevation problem.  The taxi and runway signs are all up in the air, and there are hills and mounds surrounding the airport.  I'm using Orbx Global Base and North America landclass (not Vector).  Thank you for your help.

RichW:

--- Quote from: virtuali on April 23, 2020, 10:43:53 am ---We are working on it. We only updated the installer for KFLL, but haven't change any file so, it's likely required to do the same fix we did for all the other sceneries, which is redoing the exclude and adding GSX/SODE jetways.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the effort you guys put into all the scenery you support and know you will get around to updating. Will there be notification when a new installer is available.

Thanks ... Richard

DavidJBecket:

--- Quote from: RichW on May 15, 2020, 08:23:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: virtuali on April 23, 2020, 10:43:53 am ---We are working on it. We only updated the installer for KFLL, but haven't change any file so, it's likely required to do the same fix we did for all the other sceneries, which is redoing the exclude and adding GSX/SODE jetways.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the effort you guys put into all the scenery you support and know you will get around to updating. Will there be notification when a new installer is available.

Thanks ... Richard

--- End quote ---
  I'll add my name to the list. I have both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 it is OK in P3Dv4 but I have this same problem on P3Dv5.

anscad:
Also looking forward to the fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version