FS9 support > Honolulu FS9

ERROR (PHNL)

<< < (2/2)

vielma16:
Hello, Sirs, I am still waiting for an answer to the solution of the current problem with Honolulu; My simulator keeps closing unexpectedly and I don't have any other addon installed.

virtuali:
I can only repeat and confirm the problem doesn't have anything to do with our scenery, which has been released in 2010 so, if there really were a problem like that, someone would have noticed it by now.

Instead, there are multiple confirmed reports of crashes around the PHNL area caused by other sceneries, which users initially assumed were caused by FSDT PHNL but, of course, just because the crash happens *there*, since when you are on an airport, you don't have only the airport loaded, but you have all the surrounding scenery, AI airplanes, etc. and any of this can cause a crash.

--- Quote --- and I don't have any other addon installed.
--- End quote ---

You said yourself you have FS Global 2010 so no, you DO have another add-on in the area.

Also, it's not clear from your message if you have a crash ONLY if you land at PHNL after a long flight, or you have it even if you just start a flight there. If the airport had a problem,  the crash should have happened regardless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version