Developer's Backdoor > Chicago O'Hare V2

KORD V2 preview

<< < (3/7) > >>

Bigteeze:

--- Quote from: virtuali on May 04, 2019, 03:41:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Bigteeze on May 04, 2019, 01:41:29 pm ---So when is this news coming?
--- End quote ---

In another thread.

--- End quote ---

I'm confused...this news will be released in another thread or it is currently in another thread?

aal763:
uggghhh I'm so bummed out. I made the complete switch to XP11 in November, and now I see these previews :(   Umberto & Alessandro, if you ever decide to port this masterpiece over to XP11 like others are doing, you can have my money!  Seriously, I want this soooo badly, even if it means going without some of the P3Dv4 only features.  The Nimbus one for XP11 is missing a ton of gates.  (and XP11 has no KIAH, so you could make a ton of money with Houston also :))

Anyways, keep up the wonderful work Umberto and team!  You were always my favorite scenery developer amongst the big 3 for ESP platforms.  I got your KORD scenery way back in the FS9 days and was still using it up until my switch to XP11.  I thought that would be hard to beat, but this is simply on another level of detail!  

Regards,
Rob

virtuali:

--- Quote from: aal763 on May 04, 2019, 04:50:18 pm ---Umberto & Alessandro, if you ever decide to port this masterpiece over to XP11 like others are doing, you can have my money!  
--- End quote ---

If there's one airport that has a chance to be ported to X-Plane, it's KORD V2. This doesn't mean anything so, hold the excitement: we first have to release it for P3D4, then we'll have start considering it.

mattd319:
Also recently got into Xplane and would love to have the FSDT airports ported over.

As a local, this is fantastic - one of the world's busiest airports finally getting attention.  Can't wait!

On a minor side note, will the jetway logos be corrected to the real-world sizes?  Referencing this post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17466.msg122765.html#msg122765

virtuali:

--- Quote from: mattd319 on May 09, 2019, 04:18:05 am ---On a minor side note, will the jetway logos be corrected to the real-world sizes? 
--- End quote ---

We'll have to make a GSX update to support this, so alternate aspect logos would be available to everybody, not just at KORD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version