Author Topic: REQUEST: Add-on Manager Update (Multi-purchases in one instance)  (Read 3271 times)

JamesChams

Virtuali,
I don't know if you would be opened to this suggestion or not; but, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask/suggest  ??? ...  So, here goes...

When I purchased all of the Scenery/tool items using Add-on Manager, I had to make one Credit Card purchase instance for each and everything seperately for all Aerosoft's, Cloud9's and FSDT's sceneries, etc.  A process that took quite a bit of time.  :(  Would you consider updating Add-on Manager to enable multiple scenery/tool item purchase to be done all at one time?  (So, that users could select multiple packages and purchase them all on one Credit Card purchase transaction).   I feel that it would make it a lot easier for users to purchase multiple sceneries all in one go and maybe some others users might agree as well.  :)

Thank you for your consideration.

PS: Looking forward to KFLL and "AES-like" ParkMe.  ;)
Ciao!
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: REQUEST: Add-on Manager Update (Multi-purchases in one instance)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 12:59:54 am »
Would you consider updating Add-on Manager to enable multiple scenery/tool item purchase to be done all at one time?

It's already possible, if you select the "Buy on Web / PayPal" button, that will launch the browser to buy on a web site that has a cart-like interface, were you can first put all the product in a Cart, then purchase all of them in a single transaction, and your email receipt would show multiple product, each one with its own Serial Number, that can be activated with the "Register Serial" option.

The "Buy on Web / PayPal" accepts BOTH PayPal AND Credit Card payments.

Doing like that inside the integrated purchase procedure, it's just not possible and it's out of control of the Addon Manager because, from the moment you press the "Buy" button to the end of the transaction, it's all entirely under control of Esellerate, and their integrated purchase method doesn't have a cart-like interface, but is tailored for a single product transaction only.

Looking forward to KFLL and "AES-like" ParkMe.

There will be no new ParkMe features at KFLL for the release date. We are doing something that will be so good, that it's worth waiting, and it's not worth delaying KFLL because of that.

JamesChams

Re: REQUEST: Add-on Manager Update (Multi-purchases in one instance)
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:11 am »
It's already possible, ...

The "Buy on Web / PayPal" accepts BOTH PayPal AND Credit Card payments.

Thanks I didn't know that; I thought it was Paypal seperate vs. Credit Card purchases.  I'll do that from now on as long as I don't have to use Paypal as well to do those purchases.

Looking forward to KFLL and "AES-like" ParkMe.

There will be no new ParkMe features at KFLL for the release date. We are doing something that will be so good, that it's worth waiting, and it's not worth delaying KFLL because of that.
No problem; I really didn't know what you were doing about it and will wait and see.  ;)

Ciao!
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams