Products Support > Las Vegas FSX/P3D

KLAS SCENERY ISSUES **SOLVED**

(1/3) > >>

bankheadd:
Just installed P3D4.2 with ORBX and then installed KLAS and I have in complete airport see pic?
[/URL][/img]

virtuali:
The problem is caused by the OrbX scenery. They have a fix on their forum:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/107872-sca-compatibility-with-fsdreamteam-klas/

bankheadd:
I don't have the following folder FTX_NA? I have the following files FTX_AU, FTX_OLC, FXT_VECTOR?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: bankheadd on May 31, 2018, 12:56:51 am ---I don't have the following folder FTX_NA? I have the following files FTX_AU, FTX_OLC, FXT_VECTOR?
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but, I don't have any idea of the OrbX sceneries work. You really should contact OrbX about this. They made the scenery which cause the problem to KLAS, and they made the fix too.

stiarol:
You need to go into FTX Central, Settings, Configure FTX Global Vector. Once the new window opens, go to the Airport Elevation Corrections pane and in the Manual Configuration search for KLAS in the righthand serachbox. If an entry is found, press Disable. Now it should work as normal.
Note that this solution is only if you have FTX Global Vector Only, if you also have their FTX NA Socal the link above provided by Umberto should do the trick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version