Author Topic: cant get ground service vehicles  (Read 6419 times)

jarga10

cant get ground service vehicles
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:49:21 pm »
hello i just installed the jfk fs9. the gates dont move and
i dont get any service vehicles.
and i dont see any dynamic aircraft or static only the default ones like landmark and soar airlines.
is it supposed to be like dat?
or im i missing something please help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cant get ground service vehicles
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:35:50 am »
Gates don't move on the FS9 version (as indicated on the "More Info" page, they are FSX only), and there are no dynamic service vehicles. We have these in the FSX version.

If you want to have it in FS9, you need to use AES from Aereosoft and purchase credits for KJFK.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:08:54 pm by virtuali »

jarga10

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:02:00 am »
how about the addon static or dynamic aircraft because the pics doe show like lots of american airlines or other airlines parked of taxing at jfk.
is that seperate or does it come with the package. cos the airport looks very sparse and i get everything at full like dynamic scenery and traffic

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:07 pm »
how about the addon static or dynamic aircraft because the pics doe show like lots of american airlines or other airlines parked of taxing at jfk.

Screenshots shows the scenery with a Traffic package addon installed, which is how most of the people use FS with anyway. The scenery itself doesn't come with any included aircrafts parked, not static nor dynamic, it doesn't really make any sense to include static planes that take valuable parking spots, when most of the users would get rid of them anyway, to use it with a proper traffic package.

You can find plenty of traffic addons, both commercial, like Flight1's Ultimate Traffic, Aerosoft MyTraffic, Justflight's Traffic, or free like WorldOfAI. We are quite happy with the free WorldOfAI, although it can be complex to install, because you need to download separately all the arlines you are interested to. Commercial package usually are much easier to install.

jarga10

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:43:01 pm »
thanks for that man. which of the traffic package would u recommend?

ThomasKaira

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 12:39:24 pm »
WoAI all the way.

They're the best, AND they're free.