Author Topic: First goes first-congratulations, and one small question  (Read 4905 times)

M.D.Miron

First goes first-congratulations, and one small question
« on: November 13, 2007, 10:30:29 pm »
First of all, my congratulations for your top scenery. Purchased it some hours ago, and
already knowing LSZH by heart, bravo! installation went smooth and my AI fits totally.

I just share my thoughts: can you consider adding at a certain stage, I believe it isn't so
difficult for a skilled designer like you  :), static people at the panorama roof in terminal B
just like Aerosoft did in Mega Frankfurt, people contemplating the airport traffic. I also believe
it isnt so much FPS chewing, and adds so much realism, I simply think a so nice creation like
yours deserves it. Just my quarter penny thinking.

Otherwise, once more - Bravo!

M.D.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: First goes first-congratulations, and one small question
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 02:24:35 am »
Thank you for your comments.

I think we have static people on the terminal terraces. I'm just not 100% sure if it's terminal A or B, but at least one of the two definitely has it.

The scenery supports complexity levels, try to increase scenery density to see if more things appears.

M.D.Miron

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 02:27:20 pm »
Thank you for your comments.

I think we have static people on the terminal terraces. I'm just not 100% sure if it's terminal A or B, but at least one of the two definitely has it.

The scenery supports complexity levels, try to increase scenery density to see if more things appears.

Hi Umberto,
Strange, I have my slider maxed, still no viewers on the terrace. Will try playing with settings. Maybe seeing me
make them fly away  ;D

Best,
M.D.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 02:34:58 pm »
I've checked, they show up just fine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

M.D.Miron

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 12:17:02 pm »
Fine tunning did bring the desired results  8) , thanks Umberto.