Author Topic: building disappear each time i try to choose gsx service **SOLVED**  (Read 14429 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: building disappear each time i try to choose gsx service **SOLVED**
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 12:30:26 pm »
Cool I am guessing the installer will be updated?

That fixed file is part of the files that are being downloaded on the fly by the installers so no, there's no need to update it, because everybody running it after your report will get it automatically.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 12:32:39 pm »
I use AES for pushback at LAX during the pushback I got a warning popup that opened the couatl log with this error. couatl restarted fine but this seems to be another error that was overlooked.

The error is an entirely different issue, and it hasn't been overlooked:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13586.msg100904.html#msg100904

BTW, could you please elaborate a bit why you want to use AES for Pushback at KLAX ? If there something the GSX Pushback is not able to do ? Improving the Pushback will be the MAIN new feature for the next version of GSX, so we need all the feedback possible.

ianj844

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 06:12:21 pm »
I use AES for pushback at LAX during the pushback I got a warning popup that opened the couatl log with this error. couatl restarted fine but this seems to be another error that was overlooked.

The error is an entirely different issue, and it hasn't been overlooked:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13586.msg100904.html#msg100904

BTW, could you please elaborate a bit why you want to use AES for Pushback at KLAX ? If there something the GSX Pushback is not able to do ? Improving the Pushback will be the MAIN new feature for the next version of GSX, so we need all the feedback possible.

So from what I can tell this error is still being fixed?

I have been using AES since before GSX was released I primarily use it for jetways. I actually do prefer the pushback that GSX uses and will be using GSX more in a few weeks when I switch to P3D.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 07:16:53 pm »
So from what I can tell this error is still being fixed?

No, it was fixed this morning, just that I'm responding to so many posts, that I couldn't find the time to post here, saying it's already fixed in the current Live Update.