Author Topic: eSellerate question  (Read 2092 times)

holtjt

eSellerate question
« on: August 14, 2015, 11:55:52 pm »
I have been able in the past to go to eSellerate and retrieve my past orders. I've done what they've suggested I do, adding their web page to approved sites on my email. Still no emails are retrieved. I'm typing in my correct email address. I've have
added all other products that I've bought from fsdreamteam because I have the serial numbers and the purchase order saved. I do not have my serial number or purchase order for KIAH or KLAX. Is there anyway that you could help me out.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: eSellerate question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:35:26 am »
If you are not receiving orders from Esellerate, the only possible reasons are:

- You have ordered using another email

OR

- Emails from Esellerate are being blocked on your side

Since I checked your orders, and they are all registered to the same email you used to register on the forum, we can assume you inserted the correct email, so the problem is the emails are being blocked.

Be sure you don't have other email-blocking services you don't control on your system, for example an anti-spam feature offered by your ISP that you control on your ISP account web page, not your PC.

In any case, such kind of issues should be dealt with by email, because there's so much we can discuss about your orders in public, which is why you should use email. The email address is on the "Contact Us" page.