Author Topic: Addon Manager - installation problem **SOLVED**  (Read 2222 times)

danch53

Addon Manager - installation problem **SOLVED**
« on: July 18, 2015, 02:25:26 pm »
Hi,
I tried to begin a flight from KSFO and when I started FSX, no buildings appeared. I checked the other airports in my Addon Manager and found the same situation. When I checked the Addon Manager itself, I realized that the Couatl Powered Products line had disappeared. I checked this forum and found a previous poster with the same problem and followed the procedure you had shared with him to restore Couatl (Disabling antivirus, installing new Addon Manager, GSX reinstall, etc. I was unable to progress very far because when I tried to install new Addon Manager, I got a message: SETUP WAS UNABLE TO AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE ALL APPLICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CLOSE ALL APPLICATIONS USING FILES THAT NEED TO BE UPDATED BY SETUP BEFORE CONTINUING. CLICK RETRY TO TRY AGAIN OR ABORT TO CANCEL INSTALLATION. I clicked retry but and was unable to get past the message screen FSX was not open. Can you suggest a solution? Thank you for your help ...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:52:32 pm by virtuali »

danch53

Re: Addon Manager - installation problem
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:02:46 pm »
Resolved the problem ... Addon Mgr again showing Couatl and other functions, and terminals are showing up as they should.