Author Topic: any plan for houston -KIAH  (Read 14820 times)

thepilot

Re: any plan for houston -KIAH
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 08:44:32 pm »
Newark was made by ImagineSim, but it's really not worth buying.

I found it very worth buying, along with all their other sceneries.  Newark is one of my favorite hubs.

Their other sceneries are pretty good, agreed, but Newark is really not my thing...

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 07:07:47 pm »
Newark was made by ImagineSim, but it's really not worth buying.

I found it very worth buying, along with all their other sceneries.  Newark is one of my favorite hubs.

Their other sceneries are pretty good, agreed, but Newark is really not my thing...

Newark is a really good scenery, and it serves its purpose. I agree that is not FSDT or Flytampa quality. If you take a close look at ImageSim sceneries, and compare them to what SimFlyers use to make, you can tell that it is the same person / people that are making them.  ::)

I am hoping that KIAH will be made by FSDT, FT or Aerosoft / Sim-wings. I dont think anyone else could do it justice.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:09:42 pm by CX 747-400 »
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Silverbird

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2008, 04:36:52 pm »
I totally agree with you Bruce I love my Newark you need a good system to run it but it was my home town airport and its very accurate and I love it with my aes.

its just not fair to say its not worth buying it. I personally want dfw. believe it or not I would love a Guam scenery its a very small airport you can put a lot of detail on that little scenery. KIAH would be cool to have. wish I won the lottery!! If I do I promise to produce and invest money in fsdreamteam! hehe :) but dfw would be perect for texas. :)

Thats also the cool thing about Imaginesim they give you demos to try out just like fsdreamteam not many people do that.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 07:13:47 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 07:04:33 pm »
If you take a close look at ImageSim sceneries, and compare them to what SimFlyers use to make, you can tell that it is the same person / people that are making them.

I knew that before I ever invested in their scenery, found it in the "about us" section.  Tried the demo versions and found them more than acceptable quality wise... when you add a very nice discount for multiple sceneries and AES compatibility, they're hard to pass up.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 04:37:28 am »
If you take a close look at ImageSim sceneries, and compare them to what SimFlyers use to make, you can tell that it is the same person / people that are making them.

I knew that before I ever invested in their scenery, found it in the "about us" section.  Tried the demo versions and found them more than acceptable quality wise... when you add a very nice discount for multiple sceneries and AES compatibility, they're hard to pass up.

I would have to agree with you about the discount compared to quality. For what they charge for there scenery, it is worth purchasing
to get rid of the default scenery. I dont even mind to say that I am still using some simflyers sceneries since they are better than anything else out there
at the moment. I have a strange feeling that I will be retiring the Simflyers KLAS sometime soon. Still waiting for KIAH and KMCO to be built for FS9.

Jonathan
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

flysiu

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 08:14:10 pm »
I would love to see KIAH done for FS9...

I even have a bunch of photos from my last trip through IAH earlier this year, taken with scenery development in mind, now I'm just waiting to find a developer to give them too, haha.

Can't wait for LAS, once DFW is done, why not just stick around in Texas awhile, head south a ways and make all of CO fans REAL happy!