Author Topic: The Gulfstream V  (Read 5194 times)

JBU

The Gulfstream V
« on: October 01, 2008, 05:32:25 am »
does anybody know where I could find a good Gulstream 3,4,5, OR 6. I cant find anywhere. Its an great plane yet no payware has made and no one has done even a half decent job that I have seen so far. Anyone know where to find one?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The Gulfstream V
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:55:21 am »
As far as I know, Gulfstream don't WANT their airplanes to be featured in a flight sim.

JBU

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:06:06 pm »
Oh???

well , thank you virtuali. I find it stupid that companies would want there planes in a flight sim.

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:57:52 pm »
Oh???

well , thank you virtuali. I find it stupid that companies would want there planes in a flight sim.

Yes I definitely agree it is a very stupid move I think it would be perfect for marketing the company and the plane even ona flightsim.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

JamesChams

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:06 am »
Gents,

It has to do with security of their technology ... I ran into that wall when I posed that question to them directly.

Oh Well; Life goes on!  :D
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

HurleySurfer18

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 03:25:53 am »
Yea I actually use the HTAI Gulfstreams available on Avsim.  They are AI aircraft so no panel, sound or flight dynamics for that matter, but I know of someone who did a mod of the .cfg file and the .air file so it flys very realistically.  I accidently lost it but I know I'm not the only one out there who used the mod  ;D