Author Topic: Aircraft rescue-slide  (Read 11933 times)

mroschk

Aircraft rescue-slide
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:20:06 pm »
Hello,

can you add these Aircraft rescue-slide's?

Matthias

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Aircraft rescue-slide
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:37:13 am »
Problem is the evacuation slides are part of the aircraft, so not really sure why you are asking for them to appear in something that is intended to simulate ground services that would typically occur at the airport.
Captain Kevin

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:33:54 am »
Hello,

can you add these Aircraft rescue-slide's?

Matthias

This has to be a joke.

mroschk

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 08:46:29 am »
You are joking hehe?

Even Stairs or Belt Loaders are not a part of the Airplane.
Konfig it in the 3D Editor and let it appear via the menu.
What should be so complicated then you ??  ???

It is the same like the chocks...it could be very easy to add
but be a very high improvement.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 10:17:11 am »
You are joking hehe?

No, you got it backwards...see below.

Even Stairs or Belt Loaders are not a part of the Airplane.

They say (rightfully so) they ARE part of the airplane!

And of course, it doesn't make any sense to add something like that, when there are many other GROUND services (GSX = GROUND Services for FSX) that are still missing.

mroschk

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 10:26:12 am »
Stairs are even Ground Services as example.

I dont know why you dont want to add things like Chocks
or the same ASU ( with Prosim we have now also Ground Air for every Plane ! )

And if someone dont want to use chocks from GSX or have a plane with chocks or the
sliders in the Model, the must not use that.
But for These who want it it could be a great improvement.

But if you dont want to add something it is even ok for me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29:33 am »
Stairs are even Ground Services as example.

Which is why, GSX HAS stairs. But it doesn't have stairs for airplanes that come with THEIR OWN stairs, like the ERJ, for example. Don't you see the difference ?

I dont know why you dont want to add things like Chocks

Haven't said any about "not wanting" to add chocks. I ONLY replied about evacuation slides.

or the same ASU ( with Prosim we have now also Ground Air for every Plane ! )

Same as above, never said we wouldn't ever add them.

mroschk

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 10:37:24 am »
Which is why, GSX HAS stairs. But it doesn't have stairs for airplanes that come with THEIR OWN stairs, like the ERJ, for example. Don't you see the difference ?

My Sim is not on at the Moment, but today eve i can take a Picture from my B737-800NG which has
this litle stair under the Main Entry AND the Stairs from GSX.
I can not see the Problem in dis ever abd ever discussions ( why you want that , that makes no sense and so on )

All my suggestions ( ASU, Chocks ) makes sense for me and can be Count to GSX, but only if YOU want.
That all can be a improvement for GSX, and thats what i want.

The Deicers we wait for over 1 year, maybe my suggestions did not take a so Long time.

As i say before, i can not understand this discussion like "it is a part of the Plane" or something.

Add it or not, it is even for me.

My last Suggestion.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 11:00:12 am »
My Sim is not on at the Moment, but today eve i can take a Picture from my B737-800NG which has this litle stair under the Main Entry AND the Stairs from GSX.

Because, obviously, they are an OPTION of the 737 (both in the PMDG and in real life), but GSX doesn't go as far as checking if you have it enabled or not, so it uses a generic 737 NGX configuration which allows for front stairs, expecting the user would know if he has the internal stair enabled.

The ERJ-145 was an example of an airplane that always comes with an internal stair, which is why GSX doesn't supply stairs for it.

The whole concept of Ground Service, is supplying something that you are supposed to ASK to Ground, not something you are supposed to HAVE already in your airplane.

All my suggestions ( ASU, Chocks ) makes sense for me and can be Count to GSX, but only if YOU want.
That all can be a improvement for GSX, and thats what i want.

You seems to a failure understanding my replies. Again: where, exactly, I said we wouldn't consider adding "ASU, Chock" ? As I've said, I only replied about the EVACUATION SLIDES.

The Deicers we wait for over 1 year, maybe my suggestions did not take a so Long time.

So, you weren't really saying "we want ASU and Chocks", but you meant "we want them NOW"...

In any case, De-icers WILL come, as I've confirmed so many times already. Of course, suggesting other things that don't even belong to GSX, like the evacuation sliders, won't increase the chance for De-icers to arrive any faster.

mroschk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 04:27:32 pm »
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7822.msg67934.html#msg67934

I don't know what you are trying to say, you quoted a post discussing the APU (Auxiliary Power Unit), as this was some kind of "evidence".

What this has anything to do with what you asked here, which is (verbatim), "ASU and Chocks" ? Again, I can't see anything in my reply that had anything to do with "ASU and Chocks", which is what you asked here.

YOU asked about them, in a subsequent reply to my answer, but again, I never answered about them, let alone explicitly deny their eventual addition. I was ONLY replying to the *APU* question and again, you understood something different.

mroschk

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 06:21:56 pm »
That was the first Post i found. I had no time for These 10000000NM Long discussions and
also i dont want to border you with that.
The best is you create a Roadmap and then we know what
you will add or not.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 06:35:12 pm »
That was the first Post i found. I had no time for These 10000000NM Long discussions

Then, since it wasn't relevant, why bother posting it ?

The best is you create a Roadmap and then we know what  you will add or not.

We'll decide what we'll add as we see fit and depending on our available resources. The software is sold in TRIAL version, users will buy it (or not) being able to check what it contains NOW, not what it might contain in the future.

mroschk

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 06:39:38 pm »
We'll decide what we'll add as we see fit and depending on our available resources. The software is sold in TRIAL version, users will buy it (or not) being able to check what it contains NOW, not what it might contain in the future.

Thats the discussion we always have.
Why ???

I only want to make a Suggestion to improve GSX, which is great as i say often.
But why do we always end in this discussion?

Add it or not, make a Roadmap or not, improve it or not.

Thats the end for me

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 07:12:31 pm »
Thats the discussion we always have. Why ???

Because you write something, I reply according to your question, and you understand something else. As can be seen here in this very thread, twice. First you misunderstood that I was clearly replying ONLY to the aircraft rescue sliders question, then started discussing about the "Asu and chocks", reporting to another old thread about the APU.

I only want to make a Suggestion to improve GSX, which is great as i say often.
But why do we always end in this discussion?

It would be far easier if you simply read my replies more carefully.

Add it or not, make a Roadmap or not, improve it or not.

Obviously. What other option there is ?

ALL additions made so far WERE taken from users suggestions but, as explained many times already (countless of times already...), bugfixing will ALWAYS come first, because it's more important to fix bugs that affects PAYING customers than add new features to catch new customers so, as long as users continue reporting bugs, we'll continue fixing bugs first.