Author Topic: Aircraft rescue-slide  (Read 11935 times)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Aircraft rescue-slide
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:53 am »
The ERJ-145 was an example of an airplane that always comes with an internal stair, which is why GSX doesn't supply stairs for it.
I have to correct you on this, Umberto. The ERJ-145 actually has stairs as options, as it either has internal airstairs or it has the sliding door. Here's an American Eagle ERJ-145 with the sliding door.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/AirKevin/IMG_2087_zps769fbba6.jpg
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:21:06 am by virtuali »
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 10:24:40 am »
I have to correct you on this, Umberto. The ERJ-145 actually has stairs as options, as it either has internal airstairs or it has the sliding door. Here's an American Eagle ERJ-145 with the sliding door.

No correction was needed. GSX is always based on some kind of existing airplane model in FSX. In this case, the ERJ-145 that GSX supports is the Feelthere, which comes only with an internal airstair, it's not like the 737 NGX that has airstairs as an option.

That's why GSX correctly assumes THAT ERJ-145 will always provide its own stair, and it won't show the GSX front stair.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 08:28:01 pm »

No correction was needed. GSX is always based on some kind of existing airplane model in FSX. In this case, the ERJ-145 that GSX supports is the Feelthere, which comes only with an internal airstair, it's not like the 737 NGX that has airstairs as an option.

That's why GSX correctly assumes THAT ERJ-145 will always provide its own stair, and it won't show the GSX front stair.
Got it, it was just the way you worded it that was confusing.
Captain Kevin