Author Topic: Load Sheet  (Read 3561 times)

maxxx

Load Sheet
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:29:17 pm »
Hi FSDT. I am a ramp worker at yyz and I enjoy your product very much. My coworkers get a kick out the screen shots I show them.
I was wondering, is it possible to make some config to tell gsx what is going into each hold? Just as in the real world, there is sometimes a mix of cargo and bags/containers and they are on the plane in a certain order. Currently gsx allows 5 dolly trains max per hold. A plane like the 777-300 can hold up to 20 containers in the real hold alone. So the ultimate question is, can you make the tractor do more than one trip to get all of the loaded containers off? The same thing for pallets as well. If I wanted my 777 to have from the doorway:4 DQFs, 3 AKEs, and 2 PMC pallets, and the front hold is empty; I would like to see the tractor off load the plane in the order it specified on the load sheet. So the tractor will first come with 4 cargo dollies to get the DQFs, then another tractor is spawned or something and it come with 3 dollies for the AKEs and then again with 2 cargo dollies for the PMCs. The on load would be the reverse. The user will have to fill out the load sheet before the flight and after the flight is completed, it is reset after the offload is done. Is such a feature possible?

Anthony

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Load Sheet
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:44:26 pm »
All of these suggestions might be useful for a future expansion product based on GSX and dedicated to cargo operations.

maxxx

Re: Load Sheet
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 07:02:42 pm »
Thanks for the reply. So I take it that it is possible?