Author Topic: TOM BRADLEY TERMINAL/cloud9  (Read 7738 times)

777jafo

TOM BRADLEY TERMINAL/cloud9
« on: February 24, 2014, 12:22:18 am »
Hello i just purchased lax scenery, very very nice...thank you....i was wondering at the tom bradley terminal on the other side of that building where the two taxiways connect with the runways is there any way to remove the small hill next to the terminal so can open up more parking for the overseas airlines??
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:26:51 pm by 777jafo »

777jafo

Re: TOM BRADLEY TERMINAL
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:08:12 am »
well i fixed my own problem...one more question is there any way to remove the jetways only????

777jafo

Re: TOM BRADLEY TERMINAL
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 12:26:21 pm »
can i ask again for the cloud9 scenery do we ask fsdt for help or is there a forum for cloud9 users....i still would like to know if i can remove that small hill where the buses travel so i can park more aircraft??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: TOM BRADLEY TERMINAL/cloud9
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 12:56:07 pm »
You posted in the wrong (FSDT) area, there is a dedicated for Cloud9 KLAX, so I've moved your message here.

In any case, we can only reply about questions regarding installation and eventual reactivation of the scenery, but questions about helping you modify it, are really outside of the scope of the kind of support we can offer, especially for a Cloud9 scenery which has been released 8 years ago.