Author Topic: The Best KORD Afcad  (Read 5669 times)

FsxPro500

The Best KORD Afcad
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:12:06 pm »
Once again, I am looking for an up to date afcad. Avsim has some but they don't show jetways. Flighsim has none. I run KORD 2.0 on FSX.

BrandonLH81

Re: The Best KORD Afcad
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 12:23:19 pm »

+1  :)

FsxPro500

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 04:49:47 pm »
Some of it I know how to fix. If you are running any kind of traffic, switch the airline's codes to the codes in the afcad. United Express will become COAX and Air Berlin will become AJM or something like that. Any airline can park at the correct gate only if you use these codes. You can find the codes in the ai aircraft's aircraft.cfg file located in Simobjects/Airplanes/<insert here>/aircraft.cfg.

FsxPro500

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:11:07 am »
But still, can someone make an up-to-date afcad? My afcad editor is broken like I said. I am getting very tired of seeing 50 United Express planes just sitting in the cargo areas, with only a few planes in Terminal 2.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 04:13:09 am »
But still, can someone make an up-to-date afcad? My afcad editor is broken like I said. I am getting very tired of seeing 50 United Express planes just sitting in the cargo areas, with only a few planes in Terminal 2.
What do you mean it's broken.
Captain Kevin

FsxPro500

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 02:39:03 pm »
Whenever it saves all the default buildings appear. I edit AP_KORD.BGL with no success. I am not going to compile, since I am editing it. I save it to the fsdreamteam/Ohare X folder. I run ADE as an administer. Do I hit save or save as?