Author Topic: Major AI Problem  (Read 4086 times)

Flyboy85

Major AI Problem
« on: January 26, 2014, 06:01:00 am »
I reinstalled this product today after doing a total uninstall and reinstall of FSX and assorted files.  Everything is working fine...except that there is no AI traffic visible, or on the radios at PHNL.  If I go into the views menu, there are other aircraft visible, but I'm alone at this airport.

I use GAIT.

Marc

Dominato83

Re: Major AI Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 02:48:24 pm »
First of all, GAIT is pirated software as the creators did not receive permission from the model, repaint, and flightplan creators to use their models, paints, etc.  Second, make sure the aircraft cast shadows on ground is checked off. 

johndrago

Re: Major AI Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 05:53:40 pm »
I reinstalled this product today after doing a total uninstall and reinstall of FSX and assorted files.  Everything is working fine...except that there is no AI traffic visible, or on the radios at PHNL.  If I go into the views menu, there are other aircraft visible, but I'm alone at this airport.

I use GAIT.

Marc

If you are using any AI models that are not 100% FSX compliant, they will not show up when aircraft shadows are on.  As the other person said, turn the shadows off, or use FSX models only.

John