Author Topic: Gates Not Identified  (Read 6589 times)

fscfirdaus

Gates Not Identified
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:21:35 pm »
Hi, I'm new and just bought FSDT's awesome KLAX scenery for FS9 and FSX. Late it may seem but I'm currently using it.

I have looked all over the forum but I can't find the solution to the gates when I scroll down the start position of the airport. Usually in FS on the Airport tab, the drop-down menu at the bottom for the gates looks something like 'Gate 104 - Gate Heavy' but I can't fix them. I have searched the forum a lot and I'm lost. Can somebody help please? Are there any .bgl files or updates that I don't know of?

Thank you

Firdaus

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gates Not Identified
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 05:32:20 pm »
Your message is not very clear: do you miss all parking spots, or they are just named differently than you expect them to be ? All our airports have all gates labeled as GA, in order to get rid of default airport vehicles, that's normal.

fscfirdaus

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:43:45 am »
Ah I see, thanks for the clarification. I wanted to ask about FS9 version, because it doesn't have any ground vehicles. Also sadly the ATC sent me to the west parking area instead of a terminal gate but never mind, I'll find an update for this.

Thanks anyway. Is there any other way I can personally ask the developer about this in future?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 09:57:14 am »
I wanted to ask about FS9 version, because it doesn't have any ground vehicles

Yes, but the AFCAD for FS9 is just straight converted from the one from FSX, so it shares the same design.

Thanks anyway. Is there any other way I can personally ask the developer about this in future?

What's wrong with this way ( the support forum ) ? Why you need "any other way" ? The support forum is exactly the place to ask questions about this.