Author Topic: Terrible Frames after My Traffic 2013 Install  (Read 15384 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terrible Frames after My Traffic 2013 Install
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 09:51:40 am »
Removed it. Now there's no duplicates but no FPS change.

You might still have a duplicate scenery the FSX Airport Scanner doesn't find. You said:

I bought fsdreamteam O'hare for FSX yesterday and absolutely loved it.  I then bought my traffic 2013. Problems occurred

So, it's clear the problem is a duplicate file from My Traffic 2013, if the FSX Airport Scanner can't find it, you must look for it and remove it manually.

liambailey3

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 07:20:54 pm »
Nope.  There's no more duplicates anywhere.  What are my options now?  It's maybe 4-5 fps better but that's it.  No where near what it was before my traffic.  I hope you guys can provide some insight cause I'm not sure what more I can do but uninstall one of the add ons.  I really, really don't want to do that but I'm afraid if you guys are not sure what else to do than I have to.   :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 08:18:27 pm »
Nope.  There's no more duplicates anywhere.

There must be some, otherwise you would have seen such fps drop after installing My Traffic. However, note that, it's not as if you don't have duplicates anymore, that AI traffic can't slow down the scenery anymore.

No where near what it was before my traffic.

There are two possible options:

1) If you see a big fps increase with AI Traffic slider to 0%, then the problem is caused by too man/too slow AI models.

2) If you see a very small fps increase with AI Traffic slider to 0%, resulting in fps MUCH lower than it used to be before installing My Traffic 2013, then the problem is caused by a duplicate AFCAD.

What are my options now?

Probably posting on My Traffic support forum something along the lines of "I had good fps at KORD, which collapsed as soon as I installed My Traffic 2013". They might have a better idea *where* you could look for possible AFCAD conflicts.

liambailey3

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 12:04:43 am »
Ok I posted in Aerosoft's forum.  What do you think are the odds of a fix being discovered?  And is this kind of the end of the road for this topic on this forum?