Author Topic: no buildings  (Read 46997 times)

Silverbird

Re: no buildings. Finaly succeeded
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2008, 10:43:11 pm »
I finaly succeeded in making LSZH, KJFK and KORD visible in FSX.

It looks like all I had to do was to remove a minus sign which was showing in the [trusted] section of the FSX.CFG at the end of the line. Every time I installed one of the airfields the bglmanx.dll file showed up in the trusted section while no messages came asking about trusting this file. The lines in the [trusted] section showed like this:

X:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.incuoquiqoeloouibirwhtnwckwtowwzaabiecaq=-1
X:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.nehubrluraqohniwiztbannruqcnonriboecbkel=-1

When I removed the minus sign in front of the Nr 1, so that it showed =1, the problems were solved.

I must mention that somewhere in the forum someone advised to uninstall the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable", because it could interfere with the 2005 version installed bij the Dreamteam programs. So I uninstalled that program some time ago, but with no result at the time.

I thought I should mention this because quite a few people seem to have problems with the addon menu not showing in FSX. After the two things I did mentioned above, the addon menu does show up in FSX now.

I am very glad it all works now, because I think FSDreamTeam is one of the best in making airfield scenery at the moment. It was a shame I couldn't see the airfields in FSX, but now I can, and they are a magnificent pice of work.

Succes to you all, and happy flying.

Peter 

That's great news Peter! IM glade you were able to find the problem, its amazing that the cause was something written in fsx in the trusted section . and it will definitely help people that run into the same problem. :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR