Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 5157 times)

BruceU

Help Please
« on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:29 am »
I loaded JFK and purchased but get a message on FS9 load up that my Zurich and Chicago scenery are old versions and they do not load correctly, only partial sceneries, appreciate some help on what I need to do to retifiy the problem  ???.  I did try and reinstall Zurich and Chicago but then JFK is only partial scenery.

thanks for the help   :)

BruceU

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:51 am »
If the program says you have old version of Zurich and O'Hare, it's not a program error: it means you really have old versions of these two so, reinstalling would not help.

You need to download their installer and install, there's no need to uninstall, but it will will not hurt if you do. If you already had Zurich 1.3, there's a smaller update file that will bring it to the current version, which is 1.3.1. Similarly, if you already had O'Hare 1.1, there's a smaller file that will update it to the current version, which is 1.1.1.

If your versions are older, you need to download and install the full installer, then install JFK.

PeterZ KCLE EDDN

Re: Help Please
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:17:29 pm »
Hi Umberto,

oops, I'm getting old  ;) Found the updates via the general forum http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=729.0

Thanks,
Peter
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:22:27 pm by PeterZ KCLE EDDN »