Author Topic: Small problem with the trees  (Read 5637 times)

_Dre_

Small problem with the trees
« on: September 19, 2008, 03:41:39 am »
The trees on the airport property (FS9) are untextured at night. I have taxied around most of the airport day and night and they display perfectly during the day. The ones I've noticed so far are the internal (the ones in between all the terminals) and the ones that run parallel to 4R/22L as well as those in the 22L/22R region. I haven't been to the 13L/R sections of the airport yet but will edit this post as soon as I do so.

Am I the only one getting this? I have re-booted my PC and the problem's still there. Basically at night the trees become untextured grey squares. Just a miniscule blemish on what appears to be a magnificent scenery so far.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

graemeb

Re: Small problem with the trees
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 09:05:49 am »
Confirmed here too. Trees are blank grey rectangles at night.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Graeme

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:12:26 pm »
The trees on the airport property (FS9) are untextured at night. I have taxied around most of the airport day and night and they display perfectly during the day. The ones I've noticed so far are the internal (the ones in between all the terminals) and the ones that run parallel to 4R/22L as well as those in the 22L/22R region. I haven't been to the 13L/R sections of the airport yet but will edit this post as soon as I do so.

Am I the only one getting this? I have re-booted my PC and the problem's still there. Basically at night the trees become untextured grey squares. Just a miniscule blemish on what appears to be a magnificent scenery so far.

Yes the problem is a missing texture.... sorry  :-\ here the texture:

Alessandro

[attachment deleted by admin]

_Dre_

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:19:07 pm »
The file works perfectly. Thanks Alessandro.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.