FS9 support > JFK for FS9

AFCAD discussions

(1/11) > >>

harpsi:
Hi,

This topic will handle all the afcad discussions from now on.
If you want to see your AIs using all runways, then you must get the file below. ;)

About the file itself and in my opinion, JFK would need two afcad files if you want to contemplate all the traffic possibilities there if we are talking about realism. One of them would pair runways 31s with 4s and 13s with 22s, and the other one would pair 4s with 13s and 22s with 31s. The first file has a higher probability to occur. That´s why it is the choosen configuration for this file. If some users request, I can do the second file as well.

Maybe some parking places are not 100 % accurate in terms of type, maybe we miss some parking codes as well, but that´s why this scenery is always improving like LSZH and KORD. You can answer this post and make all your comments and suggestions.  

And now, let´s enjoy JFK!

And by the way,... congratulations FSDreamteam for this masterpiece. :)

harpsi

Michael_B767_ATP:
Hi,

Thanks for the AFCAD Harpsi.

mike

Alex:
thanks harpsi ;D

airplanelova93:
Thanks for the afcad   ;D, but I assume that the afcad limits this :  The actual configs don't use 22R for departures when 13L and 13R are in use.  Also - The aircraft in real life on 31L while departing, must make a sharp left turn to get out of surrounding airspaces.  These are called the breezy point and Canarsie climbs.  On 4L departures, the planes must make a sharp right turn to a heading of 100.  These are not included, but was just wondering if they could be added...

harpsi:

--- Quote from: airplanelova93 on September 19, 2008, 12:36:00 pm ---Thanks for the afcad   ;D, but I assume that the afcad limits this :  The actual configs don't use 22R for departures when 13L and 13R are in use.  Also - The aircraft in real life on 31L while departing, must make a sharp left turn to get out of surrounding airspaces.  These are called the breezy point and Canarsie climbs.  On 4L departures, the planes must make a sharp right turn to a heading of 100.  These are not included, but was just wondering if they could be added...

--- End quote ---

Hi,

What do you mean by sharp turns? If you are telling us what does the aircraft perform after takeoff, that doesn´t depend from the ground afcad.

About the use of 22s and 13s together, they are in the appropriate website with all configs (I can tell you later). Anyway this is a resume of all the possible configs which pair those runways. If you "separate" all these possibilities, well, then you must have 22 or 23 different afcads and it would not be practical... I like realism but noy every real config can be simulated except if you have one afcad per each config. 

harpsi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version