Author Topic: Zurich X & CTD  (Read 3347 times)

gilsonc

Zurich X & CTD
« on: November 29, 2013, 07:13:48 pm »
Dear Sirs

I recently purchased Zurich X and tried to install it on my Windows 7 FSX PC.

After that, I registered in Addon Manager and since then I am having consistent crsh to desktop in FSX. It does not come up at all.

On the first try I was asked to activate some software and keep it trusted for other uses of FSX.

Please help, I tried the forum without success.

Best regards, and waiting for your prompt response.

Gilson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich X & CTD
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:04 pm »
After that, I registered in Addon Manager and since then I am having consistent crsh to desktop in FSX. It does not come up at all.

If I follow this report to the letter, it looks like you didn't had any crashes *until* you registered your Serial ? Sorry, but this is not possible, really. If the scenery had a problem like that, it would have been apparent regardless of the registration. There's no difference whatsoever between the full version and the Trial version, they are bit-by-bit identical, and you don't download anything else after the registration.

And, please be more specific about this crash to desktop: does it happen when loading FSX, when starting a flight, or after some time ? Do you see any error messages ? If yes, which ones ?

On the first try I was asked to activate some software and keep it trusted for other uses of FSX.

That's exactly what is supposed to be happening.