Author Topic: Missing Runway lights in Zurich  (Read 21585 times)

Hnla

Re: Missing Runway lights in Zurich
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 05:58:36 am »
If you are taking a picture of your computer screen with a camera, I have a feeling that it's not FSdreamteam that is at fault here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 12:31:54 pm »
A better response would have been I'll check and get back with you

??? What's more than posting SCREENSHOTS from my system ? I would guess that indicates I HAVE just checked it, otherwise how could I made those screenshots in the first place ?

Question, are you using FSX or P3D ? With all the P3D release frenzy, I have assumed you were using P3D and my screenshots were in fact from P3D.

The changes has been made because the existing LSZH_SCA.BGL (which contained runway lights made with FS8 code) file made P3D crash, so we had to remove it and put runway lights in the updated AFCAD, which is the apx_LSZH.bgl file that is supposed to be 39,894 BYTES.

apx_LSZH.bgl 11/28/2013 9:55PM , Size: 6,427,359 bytes.

Are you sure of this ? This looks seriously wrong, an AFCAD file shouldn't be so large, it looks like a corrupted file.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »
These are the files that came with Zurich before the latest P3D2 update, use them ONLY in FSX, and put them in the ZurichX\Scenery folder.

I guess we will need to report this with LM, because it's clearly a compatibility problem between the two sims (LSZH_SCA.BGL is needed in FSX, but will crash P3D2)

fsxops

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 05:54:30 pm »
Same problem with versión 2.5.5, just lined for T/O and no runway lights!! :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 06:23:24 pm »

Have you read my last message ? There are two files attached to it that should copy in the scenery.

fsxops

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 07:32:08 pm »

Have you read my last message ? There are two files attached to it that should copy in the scenery.

Sorry, I read it later, I coppied the two files, and runs perfectly.

Best regards

Paul.T.

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 07:36:25 pm »
"apx_LSZH.bgl 11/28/2013 9:55PM , Size: 6,427,359 bytes."

Umberto ,
The file is 39.894 bytes long , I did say I made a mistake on this post .
But after a new download , Im missing the BAK file .

Can you look at my picture of scenery folder of Zurich and tell me if it looks OK ? .

Also , after I uninstalled addon manager and GSX and re installed it , Im getting this error massage :
"ERROR when patched vehicles_airport, restoring from backup now!"

Then I press ok and right before FSX loads I get another error massage telling me that GSX is out of date and to
download new addon manager . When I do that same thing happens . Funny thing is , that when I press OK on these Errors,
FSX loads and everything looks OK . GSX works , but I cant figure out why im getting these error messages now ?

Please help me fix this .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 09:53:30 pm »
Please help me fix this .

Have you read my 2nd last message just up here ? There are two files attached to it that should copy in the scenery.

Paul.T.

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 10:51:34 pm »
Yes , I did .
Downloaded and copied into scenery folder .
Happy to say I got my runway lights ! Very please with the scenery !
Your sceneries are outstanding thats why I said Im a happy customer .

But because of all this trouble I went through , now I have a problem with some errors .
Please take a look at my previous post and help me resolve it .
Like I said , I uninstalled all FSD products yesterday and did fresh downloads and install , and now Im getting
the errors I described in my previous post .
1 of the errors is telling me that GSX addon is out dated and its telling me to download new stand alone addon
manager but when I do this and install new , same thing happens ! Not sure whats causing this ?
This happens when FSX Flight is loading !

Another error is when each time I install one of the airports I all ways get this error during the process of install :
"ERROR when patched vehicles_airport, restoring from backup now!"
I press OK and everything seams to be working ! Am I missing something ?

I did not have these errors before !

Thanks .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 11:09:52 pm »
1 of the errors is telling me that GSX addon is out dated and its telling me to download new stand alone addon manager but when I do this and install new , same thing happens ! Not sure whats causing this ?

Be sure you download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager, it should fix this. Check you don't have any errors during the installation.

Another error is when each time I install one of the airports I all ways get this error during the process of install :
"ERROR when patched vehicles_airport, restoring from backup now!" I press OK and everything seams to be working ! Am I missing something ?

it's not a serious error, it only means that either your vehicles_airport.BGL file is not default anymore, or it's just missing. If it's not original (modified by some other add-on, for example), it means you might see two tow trucks at parkings (but they shouldn't overlap in any case), if it's missing, that's a bit strange, but still won't affect any of our products, just that you won't see default ground vehicles.

james008

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 04:01:20 am »
same problem here

I'm a old user of LSZH scenery since it's firsts versions and since I updated all my FSDT products to its latest versions I got these problem

my LSZH version is 2.5.3 and I do not have LSZH_SCA.bgl

in truth, I have a LSZH_SCA.BGL.01-12-2013 10-53-21.BAK file, meaning something deactivated it renaming the file to a *.bak file type

what should I do?

thanks

(I'm a FSX user, and had never used P3D)

james008

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 04:14:43 am »
in truth, there are nine *.BAK archives in my scenery folder:

APX_LSZH.BGL.01-03-2012 22-09-37
APX_LSZH.BGL.01-12-2013 10-53-18
APX_LSZH.BGL.09-12-2013 23-46-31
APX_LSZH.BGL.11-12-2013 00-06-51
LSZH_SCA.BGL.01-12-2013 10-53-21
LSZH_SFERB.BGL.03-06-2012 13-51-49
LSZH_SFERB.BGL.15-04-2012 12-41-19
LSZH_SFERB_HW.BGL.03-06-2012 13-52-13
LSZH_SFERB_HW.BGL.15-04-2012 12-41-40

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 06:00:40 pm »
same problem here

Have you read my previous message ? There are two files attached to it that should copy in the scenery.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 03:07:19 am »

My system is HIGH END ! Intel7 3.5GHZ ,Overclocked to 4.3GHZ , 8GB ram , Nvida GTX 520 2GB .

I know this problem is all fixed now, but the GTX 520 is not even LOW END.. It was never meant to play any kind of games
outside of something you might see on Facebook. Do yourself a HUGE favour and get a real videocard.. Your FSX/P3d experience
will never be the same.

saabpilot

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 04:17:36 pm »
Just one hour ago I downloaded ZURICH and GENEVE demos.

Installs perfectly in P3D2, but so far in ZURICH no approach/runway lights. Missing textures on taxiways, wrong texture on runway.   :(
Have not yet tried Geneva, but believe same thing must happen there.

Pretty much whats the problems by most other developers at the moment, but I am confident this will be sorted out soon.

DEV´s : If needed pls feel free to contact me via email.

Best,
Bjorn
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:26:32 pm by saabpilot »