Author Topic: 3Deditor for door customization  (Read 3564 times)

cuevision

3Deditor for door customization
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:52:02 pm »
Hi

I run into strange behaviour again. Where ever I park, as soon as I want to customize aircraft doors and try to do this in the 3D editor the plane is fast moving to the right and cant be stop otherwise using a reset. I have tried it at several airports, addon and non addon airports. Can anyone tells me what is going wrong or what I should do to avoid this?

Please have a look at the movie attached to see what I mean.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

http://www.cuevision.nl/customize.MOV

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 3Deditor for door customization
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:23:29 pm »
I run into strange behaviour again. Where ever I park, as soon as I want to customize aircraft doors and try to do this in the 3D editor the plane is fast moving to the right and cant be stop otherwise using a reset.

The problem is likely your joystick that is not properly calibrated. Try to press CTRL+K before entering in the editor, or remove all the joystick axes assignments of the SLEW mode (only).

cuevision

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 02:15:44 pm »
Hi

I disabled all slew functions. This results in a plane staying on place. Sorry, a new situation now. Normally in locked spot or any other views, I was able to zoom in and out all around the plane. And this function is disabled as soon as I do the customization in 3D. And this means I can not get a good view at the lines and arrows to do a correct setup.

Can you tell me how I can solve this please.

Thanks again and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 03:43:49 pm »
Just use the keyboard + and - keys to zoom, instead of the mouse wheel. If the +/- keys are not controlling the zoom, click on the scenery window with the mouse first, and then press +/- to zoom.

cuevision

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 04:03:35 pm »
Found it.

Thanks

Ed