Author Topic: Some terminals disappear and Jetways are all that remain  (Read 4586 times)

BrandonLH81

Some terminals disappear and Jetways are all that remain
« on: November 07, 2013, 03:17:26 pm »
It is very common for me to load up and be sitting at a gate at one of the terminals and look around and see another terminal with ONLY jetways and the outline shade of the terminal while all the others remain . I have tried un-installing and re-installing with no luck , making sure cou-atl was running and making sure there were no conflicts with other AFCAD's from old default ORD being there . If you all can think of anything else i can try i am open for suggestions , however it's something i have learned to live with

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some terminals disappear and Jetways are all that remain
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:09:31 pm »
You mean just SOME of the terminals disappear ? If yes, that might be a problem with video settings, try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

If this still doesn't fix it, be sure you don't run FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes. Every checkmark in the Compatibility tab of the Properties for FSX.EXE should be off.

BrandonLH81

Re: Some terminals disappear and Jetways are all that remain
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:39 am »
You mean just SOME of the terminals disappear ? If yes, that might be a problem with video settings, try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

If this still doesn't fix it, be sure you don't run FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes. Every checkmark in the Compatibility tab of the Properties for FSX.EXE should be off.

Yes just some of them disappear and it always the same terminal . I have JFK v2 and DFW as well as Flightbeam PHX and Cloud 9 MCO and have no problems with those fyi