Author Topic: PMDG 777 Problems  (Read 5206 times)

TuiflyX3

PMDG 777 Problems
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:43:45 pm »
Here are some problems i have (attached as JPG)

I also have PAX boarding on the Cargo777. WHY??

I know this program is very unstable at all! I usually always have problems on addon scenerys with this product.. maybe u should rework the hole product. or give updates who fix some of the small problems

Hnla

Re: PMDG 777 Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:11:11 pm »
 Quit complaining. You have MORE than enough opportunity to evaluate the product with the TRIAL before purchasing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 777 Problems
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 11:41:37 pm »
I know this program is very unstable at all!

You might "know it", but it's not true. What do you mean with "unstable" ? Is it crashing for you ?

I usually always have problems on addon scenerys with this product..

That's why there's a scenery customization editor included with GSX that will usually allow to fix problems caused by either specific 3rd party scenery configurations, or even plain and simple bugs.

maybe u should rework the hole product. or give updates who fix some of the small problems

It's self-contradicting saying we should rework the whole product, or fix small problems (I've pointed out the contradicting parts, just in case...), but also because the update history speak for itself, some users even complain we update TOO often, and they are annoyed by the constant update notifications. I guess we really can't win this one...

About your issues:

- The 1st screenshot shows part of the container visible through the bulkheads, you don't say which airplane you use but, assuming that with Cargo777 you mean the PMDG 777, nobody has noticed it or reported it before.

Are you sure you are using the configuration that comes with GSX ? If you have edited/download one for yourself before we added support for the PMDG 777 (which happened 3 days after it was released, BTW), it's likely wrong, because it has been derived from incomplete data.

Try to Reset the configuration in the Airplane configuration editor, to use the one that comes with GSX.

- The 2nd screenshot shows a problem with the cargo wagon turning on itself. This can possibly be caused by the parking too small for the airplane and/or the starting position for the wagon too close to the airplane. As explained countless of times on the forum, GSX must rely on the scenery AFCAD, if it doesn't have any better information. The integrated scenery editor allows you to supply this added information, if there's a problem with the AFCAD or a specific situation for the parking/airplane configuration. Try to change the wagon starting position, allowing it more space, and see if the problem goes away.

If the problem doesn't goes away, as requested many times on the forum, when reporting such problems ALWAYS supply ALL the following information (how do you expect we "fix the small problem" if you don't even report it precisely ? )

- The airplane used, exact model and maker if it's not a default one.

- The airport used.  The exact scenery version and the developer, if it's not the default one.

- The gate used.

- The operation requested (boarding, deboarding, etc.)

- If you use a custom configuration you made for the airplane, and if you use a custom configuration you made for the scenery. Supply them in this case.

I also have PAX boarding on the Cargo777. WHY??

Nowhere we say GSX recognize a Cargo airplane for being a Cargo airplane. We just added some vehicles that can suit cargo airplanes and allowed loading from the left side, but that's it. Proper support for Cargo operation might come in a future expansion, dedicated to cargo operations and yes, this has been asked and answered many times too.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:44:54 pm by virtuali »