Author Topic: Can I remove cargo pallets in south cargo area?  (Read 4254 times)

p3dx3

Can I remove cargo pallets in south cargo area?
« on: November 03, 2013, 05:54:54 am »
I want to move the south cargo parking more towards the buildings, right now you can't taxi past a jumbo jet on each side of the south cargo area. Especially by the Air France cargo building. All the pallets are blocking the parking spot because the spots need to be much farther south so another airplane can taxi. Right now in cargo parking 17, you are literally parked on the taxiway! Is there a bgl file that I can remove to get rid of the cargo pallets and then adjust the afcad so the southern facing parking spots are more south?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can I remove cargo pallets in south cargo area?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »
Try to lower the Scenery Complexity setting.

p3dx3

Re: Can I remove cargo pallets in south cargo area?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:03:17 pm »
Try to lower the Scenery Complexity setting.

A picture example, the south cargo ramp should have enough space for heavies parking on either side and to taxi out

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Asiana-Airlines-Cargo/Boeing-747-419%28BDSF%29/2616871/L/

But at your Ohare the parking spots for the south facing spots is too close to the taxi line.

I wanted to point this out so hopefully a new version of Ohare has a realistic cargo area layout. Thank you.