Author Topic: Real World O'Hare  (Read 5689 times)

xtreme33guitar

Real World O'Hare
« on: October 18, 2013, 04:16:02 am »
Chicago was proud to announce that their new runway 28C/10C opened yesterday.  This allows traffic to increase substantially in and out of the airport.  Officials claim that 28L/10R will be open within the next 2 years.  Here is to hoping that FSDream updates the AFCAD to reflect the new 28C/10C!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/runway-start-easing-delays-ohare-20594201

Cheers and happy flying.

CaptKornDog

Re: Real World O'Hare
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:59:56 pm »
Good news to hear.

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 02:20:44 am »
It's not just a new runway, the entire cargo area was redone and many south taxiways. It would be a huge update, and I hope FSDT do it. Especially paying attention to the nice new spacious cargo areas! In the current version the cargo area is not the right dimensions, you cant fit in a jumbo on the north and south and then taxi between them.

E6BAV8R

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 07:04:03 am »
I'd love for a V4 of ORD.  It has changed dramatically since the last update.  Hopefully it'll get some love after KIAH is released.

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:06:12 am »
I'd love for a V4 of ORD.  It has changed dramatically since the last update.  Hopefully it'll get some love after KIAH is released.

Yeah, no. Older airports like KLAS are FAR more due than another update for KORD.

bradl

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 07:41:19 pm »

Yeah, no. Older airports like KLAS are FAR more due than another update for KORD.

I agree. LAS is definitely due for more of an update than KORD. Hopefully FSDT will get to that first, while letting KORD complete the construction. Then they can update KORD.

Either way, there's enough going on that FSDT will be busy for a while! :)

BL.