Author Topic: Need more parking spots at Hilo  (Read 4834 times)

p3dx3

Need more parking spots at Hilo
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:26:49 am »
Hilo only has less than half a dozen parking spots outside of the terminals. Can you please make an updated afcad for the fsx version with more ga parking at the hangers and cargo areas?

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
Re: Need more parking spots at Hilo
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 04:37:04 am »
Despite FSDT's accuracy on their sceneries I'm pretty sure its like that in real life...unless you happen to live near the airport and know that there are actually supposed more parking spots.

A possible solution is to turn down your traffic level.

Acer AMD Quad-Core A10-6700
12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 07:00:18 pm »
Certainly there are many more GA parking spots in reality than in the fsx scenery. Also this problem is at PHLI too. No GA parking spots, only airlines and cargo ramp.

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 07:13:18 pm »
When you are saying cargo/airline parking spots are all the parking spots named RAMP MIL CARGO?

If so this (as explained in previous threads) it is to block default airport vehicles this feature is there because of GSX.
But as I've heard before you are more than welcome to edit the airport yourself.

12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 09:52:27 pm »
If you look at the airport charts for where the GA hangers are located, and FBO's, and notice FSDT has no parking spots there, that is what I am talking about. There are barely any spots for general aviation and cargo, appropriate for the airlines that are served there. This is a problem in a few of the FSDT Hawaii airports but not all. PHNL has a lot of parking in the GA area, same with PHOG.

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 12:24:48 am »
Ahh I see what you mean.Sorry about that. Like I said you are most likely able to edit the acfad but if you want to wait for a new update you might have to wait for a long time. FSDT currently is working on Huston so I'm pretty sure the update will not be in the near future.

12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 05:30:37 am »
 Just edit them yourself. That way you can have as much parking of what type that you want. I've modified every FSDT airport I have.