Author Topic: Couatl.exe Crash BIKF  (Read 3615 times)

3-2-1-Now

Couatl.exe Crash BIKF
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »
Hi,

I flew here the other night in the MD-11. I completed a VOR approach to RW20, and exited the runway. I taxied towards the terminal (approximately half the runway length), stopped and called for a follow me car. Couatl crashed at this point.

Stock scenery.

Best regards,
Robin.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl.exe Crash BIKF
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »
Tried it now, and Follow Me car works me normally when called from halfway RWY 20. However, you haven't said which parking you selected, so my test is not under the same condition.

And, you said "Couatl crashed". Please, clarify what do you mean: was a sudden crash with no message and the menu just disappearing, or an error message with the indication to check your Couatl.ERR file for error details ? In that case, what's inside the Couatl.err file ?

3-2-1-Now

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:07:58 pm »
Hi,

Couatl.exe itself crashes completely, and results in the "close/debug" crash dialog appearing. It does not restart (and no option to), but it does NOT crash FSX either.

It doesn't matter what it is I request, it crashes at this airport. It crashes at the point that it should spawn the ground crew etc..

Best regards,
Robin.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 11:04:30 pm »
It doesn't matter what it is I request, it crashes at this airport. It crashes at the point that it should spawn the ground crew etc..

As I've said, it doesn't happen here. Try all the following:

- Be SURE you have all the latest updates installed. If not sure, install with the current full installer.

- Reset your airplane configuration, so you will use the one that comes with GSX, to exclude a problem with your custom configuration.

- Reset your GSX preferences, by removing the following file at %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatladdons.ini