Author Topic: Activation error  (Read 3467 times)

Superpilotv2

Activation error
« on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:14 am »
Hello,
some days back I bought the JFKv2 (had v1 installed, so this was a no-brainer). But now I´ve got an problem with the registering. As soon as I click on "Register Serial" the Addon Mamager will close and nothing will happen. Other things like "Show Manual" do work well. Couatl is working (restared it once ingame for testing reasons).

Any idea?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation error
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 01:18:40 pm »
If you don't see the registration dialog, the problem is never the Addon Manager but, it's another add-on you have that has "stolen" the window focus to force itself on the foreground, so the dialog is probably there, but you can't see it because it has been sent behind the FSX window by such other add-on.

Programs known to cause this problems are usually online flying clients with chat windows that force themselves on the front.

Close all of them to do the registration. And/or, use CTRL+TAB to bring the registration window back on the foreground.

Superpilotv2

Re: Activation error
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 05:03:34 pm »
Thanks a lot, it worked. I had REX Essentials running in the backround. That did probably block the dialog from appearing. Reistering went fine then.