Author Topic: DX10 and Gates  (Read 3928 times)

rhadamantys

DX10 and Gates
« on: September 12, 2013, 09:06:37 pm »
Hi, I would like to ask one question. To avoid OOM with PMDG Bling bling aircrafts and get more FPS to enjoy my flights around beautiful FSDT scenery. Idecide to switch to DX10. So, as you told us, all new scenery are 100% compatible with DX10. So I think KLAS include because almost entire scenery work very by night in DX10 but, the gates are blank in night time....

So I would like if exist a fix for that because KLAS and Las Vegas city are magic!

Blank gates breaks this magic area.

Thanks for your help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: DX10 and Gates
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 09:53:56 pm »
So, as you told us, all new scenery are 100% compatible with DX10. So I think KLAS include because almost entire scenery work very by night in DX10 but, the gates are blank in night time....

Yes, "new sceneries", which means those released from 2010, which are KDFW, KLAX, CYVR and KJFK V2. We'll gradually revisit older sceneries to make them compatible with DX10, in addition to update the airport with new buildings, etc.

KLAS is probably  the next in line for a large update, but it won't be before the next new airport ( KIAH) will be released.

rhadamantys

Re: DX10 and Gates
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »
Thank you for your reply Umberto!

I will try my next flight to KLAX to enjoy very good airport with fully DX10 compatible.

Best regards