Author Topic: 777F Main Cargo Loader  (Read 5501 times)

3-2-1-Now

777F Main Cargo Loader
« on: September 06, 2013, 12:24:30 am »
Hi,

Any possibility of you adding the ability to select a main door cargo loader on the left side of the aircraft, and a 3rd cargo loader on the right side for the 777F?

The ability for a 3rd cargo loader on the right side would also be good for the passenger version, and not only for 777 but also MD-11.

Best regards,
Robin.

machine2035

Re: 777F Main Cargo Loader
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 12:55:48 am »
Hi,

Any possibility of you adding the ability to select a main door cargo loader on the left side of the aircraft, and a 3rd cargo loader on the right side for the 777F?

The ability for a 3rd cargo loader on the right side would also be good for the passenger version, and not only for 777 but also MD-11.

Best regards,
Robin.
Yeah, it would be nice for a 3rd loader for the bulk compartment on the pax version.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 01:18:37 am »
No chance for a 3rd cargo loader or, at least, not very likely, because it will cause more problems with routing between vehicles on the parking, and will require rechecking *all* starting positions for the additional vehicles for all sceneries and customized sceneries out there.

The most likely solution, would have one of the two existing cargo to go on the main door, but we'll need a new model, because the current one can't reach that high. If it could, we would already directed one of the two loaders on the main door.

3-2-1-Now

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 04:16:52 am »
Hmm..... well where the rear air stairs would be for a passenger aircraft, just replace with a cargo loader for the main cargo door??? Only thing then is to get a container vehicle to the ramp.

As for the 3rd loader at the rear - there is a config where you have two baggage cars start at the 1 o'clock off the nose of the aircraft. Have the 3rd cargo loader start there (belt loader) as they already do in certain configs, and have it drive first to the rear door, then the others move into place when it is there. Have it be the last to return.

I think it is possible with what you already have.  8)

Best regards,
Robin.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:19:58 am by 3-2-1-Now »

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:02 am »
If you have to get rid of a model, I'd also suggest the airstairs. At least in many airports I fly into, I use AES for jetways and air stairs. So if we can have an option to have the 2 cargo loaders on the right of the ac and the big cargo door loader on the left, then use AES for air stairs, that would be perfect.

bilookhan

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 09:37:35 pm »
No chance for a 3rd cargo loader or, at least, not very likely, because it will cause more problems with routing between vehicles on the parking, and will require rechecking *all* starting positions for the additional vehicles for all sceneries and customized sceneries out there.

The most likely solution, would have one of the two existing cargo to go on the main door, but we'll need a new model, because the current one can't reach that high. If it could, we would already directed one of the two loaders on the main door.

Hi Virtuali.

Thank you for your consideration to support us. I understand that the changes may have a fallback but I think its worth it.

For example, it would be nice to have a third cargo loader for bulk cargo and lavatory cleaning service. Atleasst having that as a choice, I would look forward to seeing that implemented.