Author Topic: Activation failure  (Read 3485 times)

Belthazor

Activation failure
« on: August 30, 2013, 05:31:20 pm »
I just reinstalled my windows and FSX and then wanted to activate JFK v2. Once I typed my serial number and went through activation phase i got an "esselerate fatal failure". In the addon manager the airport is activated but I do not see any buildings, only jetways. I tried deactivating the product but I got the same fatal failure.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation failure
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:07:30 pm »
You are having two different issues here:

1) Missing buildings

2) Problem with the activation.

The problem of missing buildings doesn't have anything to to do with the failed activation. If there's no activation, the scenery will not disappear, it will run in Trial mode, with everything working, but for 5-6 minutes per FSX session.

If you don't have the Trial mode working, it doesn't mean you have an activation problem: it means the software is not even running on your system.

Do you have BOTH the "Addon Mananger" AND the "Couatl powered products" menus under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

Belthazor

Re: Activation failure
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 04:05:53 pm »
Sorry it took long time to respond. I guess we will never know why had this happened, since I had to reinstall Windows and the simulator due to motherboard failure. Now I installed all FSDT products I own without any problem, except there was a moment when the addon manager had some problems with connecting to the server for activation. But in the second attempt the activation was successful. Anyways thank you for the help.