Author Topic: KIAH Looks like FSX **IT DOES  (Read 6497 times)

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
Re: KIAH Looks like FSX **IT DOES
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2023, 11:09:07 pm »
I never said I personally had a problem with GSX. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:14:28 pm by virtuali »
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2023, 11:20:35 pm »
I never said I personally had a problem with GSX.

Which makes your comment on it even more out of place, because you reported something second-hand without even checking if those claims were true or their eventual reason (GSX users not reading the GSX manual), on something that doesn't even happen to you.

Panavision

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2023, 11:30:15 pm »
I can't believe it went on like that. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Anyway...KDEN from Flightbeam is a mess. Terminals are all wacky, missing a ton of spots, all sized wrong, parking codes wrong, shit freezes on landing when there's weather (and yes, I have a buff system). The list goes on. Comparing Flightbeam's KDEN to FSDT's KIAH is like comparing a 2012 Ford Explorer to a 2023 Toyota Highlander that needs a car wash. Both are good cars, but if asked, I prefer the Highlander. I'll just wash it.

I never once got the feeling KIAH from FSDT felt like FSX. Maybe a little unpolished but the performance was great so who cares there's some grass and fences missing? If you're so concerned about what's going on INSIDE the terminals or hotels, I think you may have lost sight of the point of this hobby. If you want real world realism, you better haul ass to flight school, get your ATP, get hired at an airline and start flying the big irons. Then, when you pull up to the gate, you can stare all agape at the terminal in front of you while you exclaim, "IT'S SO REAL!"

Or, OR...maybe next time, you can let the developer know your disappointments with the product by not opening with an insult and comporting yourself with a better, more respectful attitude. Just a thought...