Author Topic: GSX not working with aerosfot mega airport CDG!!!  (Read 5171 times)

frerechris

GSX not working with aerosfot mega airport CDG!!!
« on: June 29, 2013, 02:27:04 am »
GSX is not working with my aerosoft mega airport CDG
Does somebody know why ?
many thanks
Chris

Hnla

Re: GSX not working with aerosfot mega airport CDG!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 05:07:11 am »
Might want to be more specific than "GSX is not working with my aerosoft mega airport"

Like:

What is happening?
Do you see any error messages?
Do you have the "Addon Manager" AND "Couatl Powered Products" under the Addon Menu?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:17:08 am »
It would be best if you haven't posted the SAME, exact, message twice: on the forum AND by email, considering that you have of course already answered via email.

Posting the same question twice, will only duplicate our effort for nothing, because in order to not give the impression that a forum question is not answered, I must reply with at least the request to not posting twice...

In any case, I see that Boone replied to you with the same answer I've already gave to you: that is not possible to help you in any way, if you give such a generic description of your problem, without any specification whatsoever, details about any errors, not even a general description of WHAT doesn't work.

Now, please make up your mind, and decide if you prefer to be supported on the forum, or continue by email as you started. Decide which method you prefer to use, and please don't keep posting twice about the same issue.

frerechris

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:52:02 pm »
I didn't received any reponse, GSX "says" that it doesn't found valid AFCAD on CDG mega airport. but before buying the GSX add-on it was wrote that it is working with all FSX airports, so I don't understand why it doesn't work with my CDG mega airport
Best regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:41:40 pm »
I didn't received any reponse

You have been answered by email several times, and you even REPLIED to me!

Again, for the last time: STOP MESSAGING TWICE on the forum and on the email. This will NOT speed up your reply. In fact, it will be quite the opposite: it will SLOW down support time for everybody, not just you, because I have to double-answer all you messages, again, just not to give the wrong impression of forum messages not answered.

So, please, I'll not ask it again, DECIDE if you want to use the forum or the email, and STICK to ONE method only!

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 09:55:51 pm »
Is this happening just at CDG mega airport, or all airports?