Author Topic: NO gates at LSZH  (Read 5485 times)

viennaman

NO gates at LSZH
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:35:23 pm »
Hi Folks,

i just had to install everything back on my computer and i see that there are no fingergates on my scenery and the AES is not working allthough i have purchased it.

What can i do

Marek

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: NO gates at LSZH
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:48 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean by "AES is not working allthough i have purchased it."  The AES module itself is free, you purchase credits in packages of 10 and apply them to the airport you wish to activate.  Also, what are "fingergates"?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Sekhet

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 01:41:00 am »
Also, what are "fingergates"?

That's what we in the west call Jetways, Jetbridges, or boarding bridges.
Cris B.
Capt. (Retired)

“There is a big difference between a pilot and an aviator.  One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.”  - Elrey Jeppesen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 07:16:59 pm »
From our side, just be sure both products are updated to the last version. If you aren't sure which version of LSZH you have, just download it again, and install it.

The same for AES: the current version of Zurich only works with AES 1.96 and above. If you have any other version, it will not work with the current version of Zurich.

If you are sure to have the very latest version of both products, then you should really post the question on Aerosoft's AES forum, because I'm not entirely familiar with the purchasing procedure and what might go wrong with it.