Author Topic: GSX not working at all  (Read 4616 times)

teebirdie2

GSX not working at all
« on: June 11, 2013, 02:48:42 pm »
OK I know but I have all of the FSDT products installed   and I have yet to get GSX going at all.  please someone tell me what I must do?

win 8  64bit
intel i7 6 hex
16 GB ram
7970 radeon vid card

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not working at all
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:04:56 pm »
That's not obviously possible to help you with such generic description of the problem.

What do you mean with "not working at all" ? Do you see error messages ? If yes, which ones ?

Have you changed the GSX hotkey ? Is conflicting with something else you have installed ? Check the two GSX hotkeys to be not set to the same key, this might happen if you changed it in the past.

teebirdie2

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 01:27:03 pm »
ok  by not working I mean that I am simply not seeing any GSX actions in flight simulator.    However, the hotkey issue may be the key.  perhaps I need more information on the "hotkey".  or simply how to launch GSX in my system. when I am in flightsim there are no GSX  activities near my aircraft!  I am not getting any ERROR msg as it were.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 05:40:38 pm »
perhaps I need more information on the "hotkey".  or simply how to launch GSX in my system. when I am in flightsim there are no GSX  activities near my aircraft! 

It appears you expected that GSX automatically does something. Which is not the case, and it would have been fairly obvious if you read its manual. The manual can be accessed in 3 different ways:

- With the "Open manual" button of the Addon Manager

- From the Fsdreamteam -> GSX group in the windows Start button

- By browsing the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\GSX folder

iforrage

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 06:26:59 pm »
-Jesse