Author Topic: Couatl missing/terminal buildings missing  (Read 6371 times)

DAL7935

Couatl missing/terminal buildings missing
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:51:22 pm »
I realize there is a fix for this by uninstalling the airports and re-installing them with the Real Time Scan off, and excluding them from the scan. However, I have tried everything that has been listed everywhere online and I can't get it to work. I loaded up Flightbeam KIAD or FlyTampa's KTPA and they're fine. When I try to change my location to a FSDT airport, the buildings and couatl menu go missing. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have tried everything, including completely re-installing FSX. I have McAfee but I turned off the Real Time Scan for that and installed the airports with no scanning device on. I tried installing MS Essential and I was able to exclude all the files that have been listed on this forum. Still no luck. I have gone to task manager and made sure all the McAfee programs were not running in the background. Please help, I have no idea what's wrong. I had no issues like this in the past before this weekend (I haven't been on FSX for a few months). Thanks for any help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl missing/terminal buildings missing
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:53:47 pm »
I loaded up Flightbeam KIAD or FlyTampa's KTPA and they're fine. When I try to change my location to a FSDT airport, the buildings and couatl menu go missing.

If Flightbeam KIAD is working, then your problem doesn't have anything to do with the Addon Manager, Couatl or the antivirus, because KIAD needs exactly the same Addon Manager+Couatl to be fully working.

Your issue might be your FSDT sceneries are outdated.

Download all of them using the most current installer, and then install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager at the end.

DAL7935

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 09:58:28 pm »
I realized that should be the issue. I was just installing the airports based on them being in my download folder on my computer. I am trying to use the most current installers now, will let you know.

DAL7935

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:31:56 pm »
It worked! Thanks so much sir! Will let you know if something else happens but it looks good now.