Author Topic: Coupon for Hawaiian Airports, Vol1  (Read 8033 times)

annber

Coupon for Hawaiian Airports, Vol1
« on: June 17, 2013, 08:33:32 pm »
Hi Umberto, I sent you a pm last Friday regarding your offer to send the old coupon details to anyone who wanted to buy Hawaiian Airports 1 & had already purchased Honolulu, " if there's anyone in the same situation ( purchased PHNL before Feb 15th 2010 and hasn't got the email with the promotion ), let me know, I'll resend the emails".
Just in case you did not get that pm, could you please send me that coupon details either via pm or email?, so that I can then maake the purchase of Vol1, and then  Vol2 & LAX for FSX.
Thanks!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Coupon for Hawaiian Airports, Vol1
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 11:29:22 pm »
I've replied to you by email.

mesapilot

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 06:37:08 pm »
I'm in the same boat. I have PHNL also purchased before 2010 and would like to get vol. 1. Can you please send me an email also? Thank you.

Scott

mesapilot

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:45:29 pm »
Any word on that please?

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 09:35:32 pm »
I've already replied to you via email. In fact, your email WAS on the list of purchasers before February, so you were sent the original email too. Are you sure you are not having problem with receiving our emails ? I'll send you a forum PM now.

mesapilot

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 12:10:19 am »
I get your emails ok, but I was away from my computer for quite some time and am back into the flightsim community, so it depends on when you sent the original email. I got the PM though so thank you  :)

Scott